Three steps to make an informed decision
We suggest the three following steps to explore the Cégep à distance website. To facilitate your movement through the site, use the selection menu to your right or the footer of this page.
Step 1: Explore the benefits of distance education
This is the step where you will learn all about what you need to know prior to registering.
Visit the Learn about studying at Cégep à distance section to learn how Cégep à distance works, the benefits we offer and the reasons why you should study with us.
Also learn about:
- admission requirements;
- fees, registration periods and computer resources required;
- the services that we offer
- specific situations that may apply to your context:
Step 2: Choose the course(s) or program that responds to your needs
Does our mode of study interest you? It’s time to choose your course(s)! In the Programs and Courses section, you can:
- view all the training available at Cégep à distance by reviewing our Course Selection Guide;
- gain the background information required to fully understand the information presented in our course and program descriptions;
- learn more about the college-level program structure;
Step 3: Take action
Have you made your decision? Then it’s time to begin your registration!
I want to learn more about
studying at Cégep à distance